Are you still trying to find that perfect Fathers Day gift for this Sunday? I know it can be difficult, but it’s time to sit down, do some ordering (or walking into an actual store) and buy him something he will love.
Being a new father, I have decided that I would throw you some helpful hints that you can get either online in time for the big day or get at a store:
- Time Crunch: The great thing about getting your dad a watch is that if you get the right one he will wear it all day every day and think of that special person that got it for him. And why not keep him on trend with every techies dream, the Pebble watch.
- The Modern Gentleman: I think Dhani Jones, former American football player, said it best, “When you wear a bow tie, doors open for you. Your posture is a little more erect; your shoulders are a little further back; your style is a little more dynamic. It’s about the reestablishment of the gentleman.” Maybe it’s time to step up your dad’s game and get him a bow tie instead of the old regular tie that he won’t wear. The great thing about Forage bow ties is that they can be worn dressed up or casual. Perfect for any dad.
- Summer Style: I remember growing up and I would always give my dad clothes trying to give a hint that maybe it was time to step up his style game. He always was a great dresser, but I thought I could help him out a little more and give him something that I loved (a brand that I personally would wear) and when he would wear it I would always compliment him more because it was something I actually liked on him. WARNING – if you by your dad clothes and he never wears them, maybe this isn’t the best idea. If he hasn’t worn it before he won’t wear it now. Here are some things that I have loved that I think would be great for any dad, old or new. The great thing is these can be from anywhere: (from top left to right going clockwise) Old Navy, J Crew, Target, & Nordstrom.
- Making Memories: You know that smell and memory are connected. So why not get your dad a smell that you’ll want to remember him by. Dad’s don’t always need to be wearing the old smell and definitely don’t need to be smelling like Axe or other terrible body sprays. So get him a classic scent that will make him even more memorable. The sent that I tend to find the most manly, but yet modern and classy. Burberry Brit Rhythm.
- Socks That Don’t Suck: Isn’t it the typical gift that you give dad the ugliest socks you’ve ever seen? Pretty sure it’s time to get rid of that idea and to start getting your dad some amazingly stylish socks. Stance socks are my favorite! They have different, but fun patterns. Get these for dad and everyones eye’s will turn for the better.