It’s getting closer! We are about to have a preschooler and I couldn’t be more excited. Something about shopping calms my fears of sending a child to school. Thankfully I have a lot of things I need to shop for. One of them would be a new backpack.
Growing up, I always loved getting a new backpack every school year. It’s funny how much my choices changed over the years. Even when I was in college I would buy a new backpack every year, and believe me there were a lot of them. Now I am excited to start this tradition on with my own kids.
To make it easier for you, I have put together my 10 favorite backpacks that I found while trying to find the perfect one for our soon to be preschooler. This will make picking the perfect backpack for your toddler a little bit easier.
10 Favorite Backpacks
1. Gap Shark | $39.95
2. Snaggletooth Monster | $59.50
3. Herschel Supply for Crewcuts | $55.00
4. State ‘Kane’ Bag | $60.00
5. Patterned Canvas Old Navy | $15.00
6. Pottery Barn Kids Fairfax | $19.00
7. Skip Hop Zoo Animal | $20.00
8. Cricket Rocket from Target | $16.99
9. Fjallraven Kanken Mini | $65.00
10. Swankaroo Dino | $45.00